Saturday, April 2, 2011

Winter, winter go away ~ send up please, a warm spring day!

This winter weather needs to go into hibernation.  We actually had snow on April Fool's day :(  It was quite the joke.  I do look forward to Monday's weather though.  It is supposed to get up to 78 degrees.  I'll believe it when I see it.  It's hard to believe that the past two years, I have been able to plant all my planters and flower pots by the 15th of April.  I'm not going to risk it this year.  I do have some little seedlings coming up in my basement greenhouse and lots, and lots of tulips coming up in my yard.  Not too much to write about at this point, but please stop back next month ~ hopefully by then, I will have lot's to talk about!
Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start a smile chain: give one away today! Thanks for stopping in! Jeni

~